The Blackboard calendar is where certain course calendars/ timetables can be accessed (currently Physician Associate and MB BS Gateway course calendars).
This guide will explain how to
- access course calendars
- create events in calendars
Access course calendars
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the Blackboard homepage
- Click on the calendar icon in the drop-down course menu.
- The bottom left-hand corner of the calendar view shows a list of all available calendars to view events for (colour- coded by course). These can be selected / deselected.
- Click on an event in the calendar to display further details
Create an event
- In the top right-hand corner of the calendar, click the plus sign to create a new event. You can also click on a specific date in the calendar to create an event.
- Enter the event name
- Select a calendar to associate the event to, such as your personal calendar (only instructors and administrators can add events to non-personal calendars)
- Select the start and end times and if the event is to be repeated
- Add a description if required
- Click save