This article will explain the Phase I Student Portfolios page in OpenCampus.
Across the top of the Student Portfolios page you will see a series of tabs related to the different elements of the portfolio.
The tabs are as follows:
- Assigned Tasks – The Assigned Tasks tab shows all your assigned tasks that need completing.
- Weekly Records – The Weekly Records tab shows all weekly record submissions for your student group.
- End of block forms – The End of Block Review tab shows all end of block review submissions for your student group.
- Review forms – The Review tab shows all annual clinical skills review / clinical placement review submissions for your student group.
- Feedback on Longitudinal case study – The Feedback on Longitudinal Case Study tab shows all Year 2 Longitudinal Case Study submissions for your student group. This is only applicable to Year 2 tutors but will also be visible to Year 1 tutors.
- Absence Record – The Absence Record tab will show you the absence records for your student group.
- Exam Results – The Exam Results tab will show you the exam results for the students in your group.
The key on the Student Portfolio page explains the current state of a form and what action is required by whom. The key is as follows: