This article will explain how to provide feedback on a Phase I Clinical Placement reflection form.
To provide feedback on a Clinical Placement reflection, follow these simple steps:
- To access OpenCampus in your browser navigate to: https://opencampus.hyms.ac.uk.
- Log in with your HYMS username (in the format email@example.com) and password. Please see further guidance if required at the following link; how to access OpenCampus.
- From the OpenCampus menu select My Tasks. This page will display all the clinical placement reflection forms completed by students that are marked as Action required by tutor.
- At the top of this form, you will see the student’s details and their weekly reflection. Below this you will be able to provide the student with a grade and some feedback on their performance that week.
- You have the option to Save or Submit your feedback. If you Save your feedback you will be able to edit / add to this prior to submission. A saved form will have the status of Form in progress. Once submitted the form will be marked as complete in the student portfolio and removed from your Assigned Tasks tab. At this point the student will be able to access the grade and feedback you have provided.