This article will explain how to provide feedback on a Phase I Clinical Placement weekly record form.
To provide feedback on a weekly Clinical Placement record, follow these simple steps:
- To access OpenCampus in your browser navigate to: https://opencampus.hyms.ac.uk
- Log in with your HYMS username and password
- From the OpenCampus menu select Student Portfolios. This is will take you to the students portfolio page where you will see all the outstanding portfolio items that need completing for the students you supervise. You can filter the information on this page by using the search fields.
- Select edit next to the clinical placement weekly record form you wish to complete.This will open the form.
- At the top of this form, you will see the student’s details and their weekly reflection. Below this you will be able to provide the student with a grade and some feedback on their performance that week.
- You have the option to Save or Submit your feedback. If you Save your feedback you will be able to edit / add to this prior to submission. A saved form will have the status of Form in progress on your Actions Required page. Once submitted the form will be marked as complete in the student portfolio and removed from your Actions Required page.