This article will explain how to approve or reject planned absence requests submitted by Phase I students in OpenCampus.
To respond to a planned absence request form, follow these simple steps:
- To access OpenCampus in your browser navigate to: https://opencampus.hyms.ac.uk
- Log in with your HYMS username and password
- From the OpenCampus menu select Absence Requests Administration. This will take you to the Absence Requests Administration page. From here you can approve or reject planned absence requests by students. By default, you will see Assigned Tasks, which will list all absence requests that require a response.
- Click on edit to open a request form.
- Review the absence request and scroll to the Approval status option at the bottom of the form. Select your response (Approved / Not approved) and add a comment explaining the decision.
- Click Submit to complete the form. The student will be notified of the outcome via email. This request will also be updated in OpenCampus.