This article will explain how to copy content/learning materials from one Blackboard course to another.
To copy learning materials/activities from one Blackboard to another, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Blackboard course you would like to copy the content to.
- In the Course Content area, you can Copy Content in two places. From the More options menu (three dots) or from the plus sign (+) that divides the content in the main Course area.
- This will open the Copy Content panel. Select the arrow next to the course you would like to copy the content from. You can either select from the list of courses or search for a specific course.
- You should now see all the contents of that course. Carefully select the items that you would like to copy across. If you select a folder, this will copy across the entire contents of the folder. Once selected, these items will appear in the the column on the right.
- Select Start Copy to copy the items to the course.