This article will explain how to share a SMOTS recording with a student in your Clinical Skills group.
To share a SMOTs video with a student, follow these simple steps:
- To access OneDrive in your browser navigate to: https://office.com
- Login with your HYMS credentials (email address and password).
- Select OneDrive from the menu.
- From the menu (left hand side of the screen) select My Files. From here we recommend that you create a folder for your Clinical Skills group and then within that folder create a folder for each individual student. Create folders by clicking on the ‘New’ button in OneDrive and then click on Folder.
- To share a folder with your student hover over the folder you wish to share and click on the three horizontal dots – this will open a menu. From the menu, select Share.
- In the pop-up, enter the students name you wish to share the folder with – and ensure you select the correct student from the list.
- Add the recordings that you have exported from SMOTS to the correct students folder. To upload Please ensure you match the recording to the correct student
- Click Send – an email (including a link to the shared folder) will now be sent to the student.