This article will explain how to share a SMOTs recording with a student in your PBL group.
To share a SMOTs video with a student, follow these simple steps:
- To access OneDrive in your browser navigate to: https://office.com
- Login with your HYMS credentials (email address and password).
- Select OneDrive from the menu.
- From the menu (left hand side of the screen) select Shared. You should now be able to see a folder that has been shared with you. This folder contains the SMOTs recordings for you PBL group.
- Click the folder to open it. The SMOTs recordings have been organised by date. Again, click to open the folder.
- You will now see a list of the recordings that took place on that date. Watch the video to identify who it belongs to.
- Hover over the video you wish to share and click on the three horizontal dots – this will open a menu. From the menu, select Share.
- In the pop-up, enter the students name – select the student from the list.
- In the message field, paste the following instructions: Dear student, This is a link to your SMOTs recording.
- Click Send – an email (including a link to the recording) will now be sent to the student.