University campus access
On the University campuses of Hull and York you can connect your mobile device to the Eduroam wireless service.
Please use the University of York Onboard tool at https://onboard.york.ac.uk to set up your Eduroam WiFi connection.You don’t need to be in York to use this tool – it will work from any WiFi connection.
- Click on the following link to access the Onboard tool; https://onboard.york.ac.uk
- Select the HYMS Staff/Student Option.*Please open the images below in a new tab to enlarge.
- Tick agree to terms and conditions and then click start.
- Enter your HYMS username (in the format hyxxxx) and password. Click continue.
- Choose your preferred configuration option.
- Download and run the Wireless Client software.
- Enter your HYMS username (in the format firstname.lastname@example.org) and password. Click on next.
- Your device is now ready to connect to Eduroam and you will see the below success message.
Click on the following link, Search for the “University of Hull” and follow the instructions to download the Eduroam installer; cat.eduroam.org.
Hospital site access
Eduroam wireless is available at all of the HYMS education centres:
- Scunthorpe Hospital Education Centre
- Grimsby Hospital Education Centre
- Scarborough Hospital
- York Hospital
- Castle Hill Hospital
- Hull Royal Infirmary
- Friarage Hospital
More information on Eduroam can be found by clicking on the following link; https://www.eduroam.org