This guide will explain how to access Outlook from your computer on campus or your computer off campus.
Outlook on campus
Connecting Outlook 2016 to your Office 365 Mailbox for the first time.
- Start Outlook 2016.Click on next.
- Click next again.
- Click next once more.
- The screen will display as below.
- Enter your HYMS details and click ok.
- Click finish.
You should now see your mailbox. Please note that it may take a short while to populate folders and calendars.
Outlook off campus
You can download Outlook as part of your HYMS account. Please access the help page at the following link; Installing Office 365 software on PC, Laptop or Mac.
If you have logged in to your system with a Microsoft account, Outlook will automatically assume this is the account you want to use and will pre-fill the fields below.
- Click on connect.
- Enter your HYMS password and click on the remember my credentials tick box so you’re not repeatedly asked for your password.
- At this stage you can also add another account to Outlook with the same process. Click on done when finished.
- Outlook will now set itself up and you should see your inbox when finished.