This article takes you through how to submit your MyShowcase portfolio. Once you have finished your portfolio you will need to publish it and submit the portfolio link to Blackboard.
- To publish your portfolio, simply click the publish button (paper aeroplane) in the top right of the portfolio.
- Read the statement and click Publish.
- You now have the option to share you Showcase – you don’t want to do this at this stage so click on Cancel.
- On the MyShowcases page, you will now see that your portfolio has been published. It will have a green tick next to it – see below.
- Make sure the Public showcase option is ticked. You must ensure that your showcase is public before submitting. By default, it is not public.
- Click on the eye icon to preview your portfolio. Copy the URL from the browser address bar – this is what you will submit to Blackboard.
- Go to the Blackboard assignment and submit your link. On the assignment submission page, click Write Submission and paste the link to your portfolio here.
- Maker sure the link you have posted is active – you may have to select the text and click the link icon in the text editor. Paste the link to your portfolio into the link path field and click insert.
- Click submit to complete the process – you will receive an email receipt of your submission.