This guide will explain how to forward your Hull University emails to your HYMS email account.
- Log in to The University of Hull webmail through https://mail.hull.ac.uk/owa/ using firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the settings cog (at the top right), then options/ mail/ inbox and sweep rules.
- Click on the plus sign to create a new rule.
- Give the rule a name such as ‘forward to HYMS email’.
- From the ‘When the message arrives’ drop-down menu, select apply to all messages.
- From the ‘Do the following’ drop-down menu, select forward the message to.
- Type in your HYMS email address in the text box (email@example.com).
- Select save.
- Select OK.
- Select save again.
You have now completed the steps required and should see your Hull University emails in your HYMS inbox.