This article will explain to staff how to extend the deadline of a Phase I weekly clinical skills / clinical placement form.
To release a weekly form (Clinical Skills or Clinical Placement), follow these simple steps:
- To access OpenCampus in your browser navigate to: https://opencampus.hyms.ac.uk
- Log in with your HYMS username and password.
- From the OpenCampus menu click on the Portfolio Administration folder and then select PI Portfolio Administration. This will take you to the Phase I portfolio administration page. From here you can administer the Portfolios of all Phase I students, and view student and tutor submissions.
- You can use the filters on this page to find the form you’re looking for. You can search by first name, last name and HYMS ID.
- Select edit next to the form you wish to release back to a student. This will open the form.
- Scroll down to the dates section of the form. Here you can see when the form was released and the form due date. To extended the deadline of the form change the To Date to the new deadline date and click Save at the bottom of the page.