This article will explain how to complete the Year 2 Longitudinal Clerkship within OpenCampus.
To complete the relevant forms follow the below simple steps.
- To access OpenCampus in your browser click on the following link: https://opencampus.hyms.ac.uk/
- Log in with your HYMS email address (username) and password.
- From the menu (on the left-hand side) select portfolio. This is will take you to your portfolio page where you will see all the outstanding portfolio items you need to complete. The status filter on the page will be set to action required.
- Click on the Year 2 – Longitudinal Case Study tab at the top of the page. You should now see the first entry form (entitled Longitudinal Case Study Entry One).
- Click on edit to open the form.
- Now complete the form. You’re required to enter the date the consultation took place as well as a summary of the discussion.
- Select the tutor who you wish to send this to. By default, this should display your assigned primary care clinical placement tutor. You can change this if needed by typing a different tutor name in the tutor field.
- Click submit to complete this entry. Once you have submitted this form, the second form will be available for you to complete (entitled Longitudinal Case Study Entry Two).