This article will explain how to complete the Year 2 LIC within OpenCampus.
To complete the LIC, follow these simple steps:
- To access OpenCampus in your browser navigate to: https://opencampus.hyms.ac.uk/
- Login with your HYMS email address (username) and password
- From the menu (on the left-hand side) select Portfolio. This is will take you to your portfolio page where you will see all the outstanding portfolio items you need to complete. The status filter on the page will be set to Action required.
- Click the Year 2 – Longitudinal Case Study tab at the top of the page. You should now see the first entry form for the LIC (titled Longitudinal Case Study Entry One).
- Click edit – this will open the form.
- Now complete the form. You’re required to enter the date the consultation took place as well as a summary of the discussion.
- Select the tutor who you wish to send this to. By default, this should display your assigned primary care clinical placement tutor. You can change this if you need to, by typing a different tutor name in the tutor field.
- Click Submit to complete this entry. Once you have submitted this form, the second LIC form will be available for you to complete (titled Longitudinal Case Study Entry Two).