This article will demonstrate how to download and install Echo 360 personal capture (PCAP).
Echo360 personal capture allows you to record narrated presentations, lectures and tutorials to supplement your teaching. It’s a desktop application that can easily be installed on work or personal computer. PCAP is available to download on both MAC and PC workstations.
Downloading Echo360 personal capture
- To download Echo360 personal capture, click the following link: https://login.echo360.org.uk/
- Enter your HYMS email address and click submit.
- Log in with your HYMS username and password.
- Click the Settings icon on the top right-hand corner of the homepage. From the drop-down menu select Downloads.
- From the Downloads page, you have the option to install it on a Mac or Windows PC. Click the relevant download option.
Installing Echo 360 personal capture
- Run the install application – this should open the personal capture setup wizard.
- Click Next to start the install process.
- Agree to the license agreement and click Next.
- Choose where you wish to install the application. Under normal circumstances the default should be fine. Click Next to continue.
- Click Next to complete the process.
- Once installed, you have the option to add a shortcut to your Desktop. Click Finish to close the setup wizard.