This article will demonstrate how to add an Echo360 video to a Blackboard course.
Adding the Echo tool link
- Navigate to the content area in Blackboard where you would like to add the Echo360 video.
- Making sure Edit Mode is turned on.
- From the Tools menu, select Echo360Cloud. This will take you to the Create Echo360 Cloud page.
- Give the recording a Name (this is what students will click on to access the recorded lecture). It makes sense to use the lecture title here.
- Add a description explaining what the content covers.
- Click Submit. The link should now appear (with the given name) in the content area.
Linking to a Echo360 video
- Click on the Echo tool link you have just created. This is where you can link to a specific lecture or the lectures for an entire block/module of study.
- Select the Course, Term and Section from the drop-down menu that the lecture is associated with.
- You can now either Link to the Section Home (all lecture recordings for an entire block) or Link to a Classroom (a specific lecture). If you select link to classroom, a list of lectures (video recordings) will appear for you to pick from.
- Click Link Content to finish the process.